Re: Is there a digest form for the list???

This URL looks like an archive page. I think a digest is a bit different?
I too would like to see a digest version of the list that is mailed out.
Any chance we can get one (assuming one doesnt exist)?

Stein Gjoen <sgjoen@mail.nyx.net> on 07/26/2000 05:34:37 AM