Mini-HOWTOs?

According to the web page, not all min-HOWTOs are available in SGML.  Is
that correct?  Most of the mini-HOWTOs that are in CVS are sgml, with a few
HTML, and maybe some others (I didn't look).  None of the HTML ones are very
big, are there any volunteers who could start on moving those to LinuxDoc
SGML?  I don't know LinuxDoc, or I'd be working on it.  It should only be a
few hours of work, to get it into somewhat rough LinuxDoc, I'd think.  Any
takers?  Anybody think that's a bad idea, and care to explain why?
	Greg