RE: cvs development

Ah, yeah, I see your point.  This does pose some dificulties to what we were
thinking the other day.  The plan was to have the CVS read/write repository
hosted by Serek in Poland, and for metalab to mirror that nightly.  The
scripts were to be run on metalab, and not on Serek's server.  If things
were to be set up this way, then it would be impossible to have the scripts
create the output on CVS commits.  If we want to process documents when
they're committed to CVS, then that has to be done on the CVS server, and
not on a read-only mirror.  This will sifignantly increase the ammount of
data that's going from Serek's server to metalab once a day.  I don't know
if that's a problem or not, but it is something to think about.  Are there
any volunteers to write the Makefiles that will be needed to process
documents when they're committed to CVS?  I might be able to scrounge up the
time, but I'd have to learn Makefiles first.  Later,
	Greg