Re: Nicer looking printouts?

    MK> Oh, I know these are with htmldoc and not the DSSSL.  Is jadetex being maintained
    MK> by anyone?  Are the openjade folk working on fixing it up?

Yes, it's being maintained by Sebastian Rahtz. He's doing the best he
can with all troubles he's been facing. :-)

The OpenJade people will help him if they include some very
interesting patches on 1.4... :-) I'm waiting for it.

See you,
--
Godoy. <godoy@conectiva.com>

Departamento de Publicações       Conectiva S.A.
Publishing Department             Conectiva Inc.