XML?

Is there an LDP stylesheet for Docbook XML 4.1? I have most of the XML
stuff set up, so I'd like to use it for everything I do (including the
upcoming update of my mini-HOWTO) but I'm unclear as to whether or not the
LDP can accept XML. Furthermore, I'd like my non-LDP docs to have nice,
LDP-style tables of contents, so I'd like to be able to process everything
on my own machine. So- is this going to be possible? Or should I stick to
SGML right now?
Luis

    "It's clear to us that Microsoft isn't the competition anymore.
                       They are our environment."
        	WordPerfect manager, talking about Word