Re: table quirk, and ascii output suggestion

> As many of you know, we are using htmldoc to go from a single-file
> HTML file into postscript/pdf. The extra <p> tags embedded in the
> HTML list elements are causing this behavior. Pal Domokos
> <pal.domokos@usa.net> pointed this out sometime ago, but I have
> not done anything to fix this.

Still?  I thought that was a temporary measure for things in Linuxdoc.
It seems sort of awkward, since we've already got jadetex, which
should preserve more markup semantic than anything passing through
HTML would.  (Nevermind having proper kerning and such.)

This also begs the question of whether my problem exists in the
htmldoc output, or if there's a different problem there.  Hmm...

--
Grant Taylor - gtaylor@picante.com - http://www.picante.com/~gtaylor/
    Linux Printing Website and HOWTO:  http://www.linuxprinting.org/