RE: On automatic conversion

Yes...the conversion is possible as there is/are tools already for
LinuxDoc to DocBook.  Although the biggest complaint I believe is that
it was just plain *ugly*.

Aside from that....our goal right now is to agree on where to start with
the Author's Guide.

I will set up the CVS for it some time this week (real job has me busy)
and then we can begin.

-tim