Re: Question about man pages

On Sat, 11 Nov 2000, dcmerrill@mindspring.com wrote:
> I have a question somebody here might know the answer to... Who are
> the official maintainers of the man pages?

Which man pages? ;-)

There's a package called "man-pages" who's maintained by a guy (I can
look after his name and e-mail address) but don't expect too much
collaboration... I've offered him LDP's strucutre and disk space for
helping and he wasn't that much friendly.

BUT, even these man pages are available in their respective
programs. There are thousands of them around for lots of things.

See you,
--
Godoy. <godoy@conectiva.com>

Departamento de Publicações       Conectiva S.A.
Publishing Department             Conectiva Inc.