I would like to submit an official HOWTO

My name is Sean Edwards and I would like to submit an official HOWTO to the
LDP.  I have used Linux for about six years, and HOWTO's are a vital part
of my collection of documentation and resources.

The HOWTO I would like to submit will document how to build a network
server appliance.  If someone else is working on this, I will drop the
idea.  If you think this to be a worthy topic, please tell me how to proceed.

Thank you,

-=Sean Edwards=-
sjedward@cityscape.net