Re: Virtual-Services-HOWTO

Afra wrote:

> Hi,
>
> My name is Afra Ahmad and for the past year and a half, I have tried to
> contact the authot of the Virtual-Services-HOWTO. His email address is
> brian@nycrc.net, however upon sending him email I get a failure notice
> stating that the mail host is unknown.
>
> I have contributed quite a bit to his FAQ with my project,
> http://www.prongs.org/virtfs and was wondering if I could take over his
> HOWTO.
>
> I look forward to hearing from you.

I just emailed his address myself. If I get mail bounced, then we'll see
what to do from there.

FYI, we have a licensing problem with this particular HOWTO. It does not
allow modifications, so we can't just find a new maintainer for it.

See for yourself:
http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/Virtual-Services-HOWTO-1.html#ss1.5

--
David C. Merrill, Ph.D.