Help now sufficient; expect real draft soon

  I'll be damned.  Between Marc's generous corrections to my (Ha!)
Docbook and Greg's file pointer, all my problems are solved.  I'll start
on the work of converting whatever the hell I have right now to real
Docbook, and I should be finished later today.  Thanks very much for
your help; please nobody do any more work on my behalf.
  I will never again say to myself, "It's a goddamned markup language,
why would I need to read the manual?"