Unidentified subject!

Dear Sirs/ Madams We found your name and E-mail address in the altavista and are writing to you with a desire to open an account with you. We are professional manufacturer and exporter that produces various hats, caps and visors in Taiwan and have an embroidery factory in Mainland China: there are about 660 employees currently. We have enjoyed an excellent reputation throughout our eleven years business experience. We are capable of designing new style of different shapes, logos and even using various materials such as polyester, nylon, PVC, twill suede and wool. Moreover, we are able to meet customersˇ¦ specific needs such as custom-made services. OEM and ODM are also accepted. If you are interested in our products, we would be glad to supply you with our samples for you to show to your potential customers. We are confident that you will be quite satisfied with our service such as punctual delivery and excellent qualities of our product lines. One of our companyˇ¦s objectives is to help our customers make maximum profits. We are sure that we can offer you reasonable prices. We should be obliged if you advise us whether you have a mind to deal with us by return mail. Look forward to hearing from you soon. Your faithfully, Su(Sue) Kuo Po Huei Hat Co Ltd Sales Department.