Re: I'm a sucker

    GF> I agree 100%. In no way did I (or would I) advocate changing the
    GF> writer's style. It's what gives the LDP a little "personality".
    GF> Otherwise, everything reads like a manpage (no offense to those
    GF> that write man pages, I do so myself).

Camille, I agree with them. In fact, we've released a set of HOWTOs as
a reference guide and it's acceptance was VERY good. People like to
read things written with humor and as if they were by your side,
talking to you. I've even read a book on how to write books (:-)) that
teaches writing this way. If I remember the title (of the right book)
it's "On writing well". I don't remember it's author.

See you,
--
Godoy. <godoy@conectiva.com>

Departamento de Publicações       Conectiva S.A.
Publishing Department             Conectiva Inc.