Soft Ear Cushion Provides Telephone Comfort!!

Dear Internet Enthusiast,

Do you spend a lot of time on the telephone? Either busy at work or at home talking to friends?
Then you are aware of the discomfort that your ears experience after a lengthy phone conversation !!
We have the solution !!

We have patented and developed a "phone ear cushion", designed for the frequent phone user, that virtually
makes your phone BABY SOFT !! It's called the PHONE CUSHION and it is an effective solution to a
very old problem !! The PHONE CUSHION provides you with unlimited clear and pain free telephone use !!

A package contains (3) three PHONE CUSHIONS and can be delivered to you for only $6.99 plus postage
and handling. They are VERY SOFT and fit all 900 Mhz Cordless, Cellular and most Office Type telephone styles.
They are available in either "Round" or "Square" styles, depending on the shape of your telephone earpiece.

Make your telephoning a pleasant experience by attaching a PHONE CUSHION to your telephone today !!
The PHONE CUSHION also greatly assists HEARING AID patients as it helps stop "hearing-aid squeal"; makes
CAR PHONES more comfortable during hot and cold days; allows most EARRING removal unnecessary while using
the telephone (a common complaint of busy receptionists.) They are very comfortable & they really work !!!

Looking for a product to add to your online store? Ask us about our distribution opportunities.

To order your PHONE CUSHIONS or to view our Press Release, send a mailto:phonsoft@netlimit.com
with "MORE INFO" in the subject line.

Don't look now, but he Holidays are just around the corner (our busiest time of the year). To guarantee prompt
delivery, place your order now to avoid the Holiday rush !! Most orders are shipped out in less than one week.

( Effective through December 25th, we are offering a HOLIDAY SPECIAL. Buy (3) three packages and get your
4th package for FREE !! They are great stocking stuffers and have been very popular at Office Christmas parties.)

Have a great day & Enjoy !!!