Online SGML tester

It would be nice, IMO, to be able to cut and paste an SGML document
to see if it gets translated properly. This is because I dont have
access to sgmltools to convert a document myself.  I realize that this
is really a fairly difficult thing to implement. And there may be
security issues which I am unaware of. Oh well. Its an idea.

Thanks

Ryan

--
Ryan VanderBijl                        http://www.calvin.edu/~rvbijl39

"For school to make sense, the young, their parents, and their
teachers must have a god to serve, or, even better, several gods."
     -- Niel Postman