Re: Current summit

On Fri, Sep 29, 2000 at 08:40:16AM -0700, Poet/Joshua Drake wrote:
> This would be a "suggested" license correct? Not a Required license?

You're right :

1. we would provide a set of requirements that are currenly spread
between the manifesto and the former LDPL ; any license compatible with
the requirements would be allowed (for ex OPL-a-b, GFDL and MPL - that
would save us trouble)

2. we would just explain why we recommand either license if we do
recommand it (each license can have its advocate and its section).

--
Guylhem P. Aznar                               http://www.linuxdoc.org
guylhem \@/ metalab.unc.edu                    http://www.iMedecin.com