Re: Voila! A compromise!

On Mon, Jul 31, 2000 at 04:35:34AM -0600, Richard Stallman wrote:
> Making two separate lists will do the job much better and more
> thoroughly than just flagging non-free items in one common list.

Looks good.

The question is now the licenses we will use for the "free" section.
2 candidates : GFDL and OPL A- B- (A+ B+ is non free)

Someone suggested we use only one, to ease integration and mix up of
documents.

Should we do this? Which one should we keep (I'd say GFDL)

--
Guylhem P. Aznar                               http://www.linuxdoc.org
guylhem \@/ metalab.unc.edu                    http://www.iMedecin.com