FDU mini HOWTO update

I have updated this with various changes, and am getting ready to
submit it soon. I have had no luck in contacting Doug Holland since last
Fall or so, and am going it alone.

I would also be much appreciative of _any_ pointers from anyone at
LDP. Sgml for sure, since this is my first excursion there, but on any
aspect of the document. Not only this a maiden for sgml, but also for
any kind of formal documentation.

Also, I am not sure how to handle the author/credits situation from an sgml
standpoint. Doug is the creator and author obviously, but don't know
how to squeeze myself in there properly.

 http://feenix.eyep.net/ldp/fdu/index.html
 http://feenix.eyep.net/ldp/fdu/FDU.sgml.gz
 http://feenix.eyep.net/ldp/fdu/FDU.txt.gz

TIA.