Random thinks

A random thought that just fluttered across my mind...

Has anybody considered, or is anybody working on, a Perl HOWTO? Does anybody
think it'd be a stupendously good or stupidly bad idea?

I was thinking, nothing advanced; how to use the documentation effectively,
the basics of perl syntax (enough that you could understand a simple perl
script), maybe a couple of examples of how perl can make your life easier,
and where to find out more...

What do you reckon? :-)

--
"What fun is it being 'cool' if you can't wear a sombrero?" -- Hobbes
  jason@compsoc.man.ac.uk          khendon@compsoc.man.ac.uk