Re: Fw: Re: ProxyARP Subnetting HOWTO

On Jul 12,  8:42am, rolek wrote:
> Subject: Fw: Re: ProxyARP Subnetting HOWTO
>
> Hi,
>
> What's your opinion about this? convert it to docbook or leave
> it like it is.
> In the second case, it can be removed from the ToDo list I guess....

IMO, I would still go ahead and mark-up the HOWTO in DocBook
(or linuxdoc) SGML with no content changes.

In the HOWTO-INDEX, we can state (as a part of the description
for the Proxy-ARP-Subnet HOWTO) what Bob outlined in his message.
We have this situation (older HOWTOs kept around) with the
Software-RAID HOWTO, for example. Someone running an older
kernel might still find this document useful.

I just looked at the HOWTO; shouldn't take too long to put into SGML.

    imo,
    Ferg

> On Wed, 12 Jul 2000, Bob Edwards wrote:
>
> > rolek wrote:
> > >
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > You've written the ProxyARP Subnetting HOWTO some time ago. It is
now
> > > listed with the ldp as being only available in html format.
> > > I would like to rewrite the markup to docbook sgml for the ldp.
Could