Re: Thinking of a distributed-email HOWTO

On Sun, Jul 02, 2000 at 11:51:52AM +1000, Brett Randall wrote:
> I am part of the Qmail mailing list and have just finished a project which
> some people say should have a HOWTO written for it. Now I am curious if you
> guys think a HOWTO is the right idea...

Interesting. I use a .procmailrc and multiple pop3 mailboxes myself
(free.fr, ifrance.com, oeil.qc.ca ...) to retreive my mail wherever I am
at a descent speed and on different computers.

Not the best way, but it works.

Please write this HOWTO, I would be very interested in reading it.

--
Guylhem P. Aznar                               http://www.linuxdoc.org
guylhem \@/ metalab.unc.edu                    http://www.iMedecin.com