Re: Editors, Searching, Geekness, and Gary Preckshot

Gary> Because if you want to use DocBook as a system, you have to have
Gary> tools that support the system.
Gary> If you want to use the search and retrieval
Gary> capability, you need a higher level of competence in the content
Gary> producers.

(Hope people don't mind me jumping in here, but this is fascinating...)

We're *very* interested in searching content marked up in DocBook.  Do you
have an example of DocBook that supports searching and retrieval versus one
that doesn't?  I'm having a hard time getting my head around this aspect of
SGML...

                            Ed
--
Ed Bailey        Red Hat, Inc.          http://www.redhat.com/