Re: SGML in other applications

Hello,

Although I did not have a chance to go through all of this I did note that
I have looked at many of these pages before.

There is one commmon problem amongst many of these tools.

1. Not Open Source.

Of course there are some that are but we usually already use them to some
degree.

Another problem with many of these packages is that they are OLD as in
Raisin Bran. Reinventing the wheel to create something better would be a
good thing.