Emacs minor mode for DocBook

Hello,

 I'm just beginning to write a little minor mode for Emacs which could
help people writing documentation using the Docbook DTD.

You can get it at :
	http://feloy.free.fr/howto.el

At this time, it only permits you to begin a new document, inserting
into the buffer an header template.

Some commands which, I think, could of interest, are :
 - inserting a section, with its title and an empty paragraph,
 - inserting an itemized list, with empty list items,
 - inserting variable lists,
 - and son on (figures, examples, ...)

With such a tool, I think we could get a standard way to do some little
things with DocBook, in harmony with the Howto-Howto and the Using
DocBook HOWTO.

Any advice will be welcome.

Thanks,

-