Re: DSSSL stylesheet for LDP

Hello,

The Norman Walsh stylesheets do this wonderfully. There is a link for them
on http://www.docbook.org

On Tue, 30 May 2000, Anthony E. Greene wrote:

<CITE>I've read that the LDP uses a custom stylsheet for DocBook that generates a
<CITE>Table of Contents. Where can I get it?
<CITE>
<CITE>
<CITE> Tony
<CITE> --
<CITE> Anthony E. Greene <agreene@pobox.com>
<CITE> Homepage and PGP Key: <http://www.pobox.com/~agreene/>
<CITE> If it's too good to be true, it's probably Linux
<CITE>
<CITE>
<CITE>--
<CITE>To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to ldp-discuss-request@lists.debian.org
<CITE>

<COMPANY>CommandPrompt	- http://www.commandprompt.com	</COMPANY>
<PROJECT>OpenDocs, LLC.	- http://www.opendocs.org	</PROJECT>
<PROJECT>LinuxPorts 	- http://www.linuxports.com     </PROJECT>
<WEBMASTER>LDP		- http://www.linuxdoc.org	</WEBMASTER>
--
Instead of asking why a piece of software is using "1970s technology,"
start asking why software is ignoring 30 years of accumulated wisdom.