Re: experimental release of linuxdoc-tools (based on sgml-tools 1.0.9)

On Wed, 17 May 2000, Taketoshi Sano wrote:

> I have put a source archive of modified sgml-tools 1.0.9
> with the name of linuxdoc-tools.
>
> I have changed the command name of sgml-tools (main binary)
> to "linuxdoc", and added new option "--backend / -b", following
> the way of SGML-Tools v2 and SGMLTools-Lite.

	Hello,

	Some weeks ago I was working in a simple patch to the
Linuxdoc SGMLtools 1.0.9 distribution. This patch is intended to generate
good PDF documents, with better fonts and use of hyperlinks.

	The patch and RPM packages are available in:

	http://slug.hispalinux.es/~jjamor/linuxdoc-sgml/

	I think it can be interesting to your new experimental release.

	Cheers,

  Juan Jose Amor Iglesias      E-Mail: jjamor@lml.ls.fi.upm.es
  Asoc. HispaLiNUX              PGP Key ID: 75C9B305 available