Removal of Documents [Re: Something I would like to see]

--- PREFACE---

I am not trying to start a war here. I am just trying to see what people think about
things that I have been asks by other people.

---END---

Hello,

O.k. now that we have been through that - I have another question, we have 3 large
documents that are in no way written in SGML.

Get Acquainted with Linux Security and Optimization System
    Which is written in Microsoft Word and the produced to PDF

Linux Administrator's Security Guide
    Which is written in HTML

What should we do with these? These are prefectly good documents but not within our
standard guidelines.

<COMPANY>CommandPrompt  - http://www.commandprompt.com  </COMPANY>
<PROJECT>OpenDocs, LLC. - http://www.opendocs.org       </PROJECT>
<PROJECT>LinuxPorts     - http://www.linuxports.com     </PROJECT>
<WEBMASTER>LDP          - http://www.linuxdoc.org       </WEBMASTER>
--
Instead of asking why a piece of software is using "1970s technology,"
start asking why software is ignoring 30 years of accumulated wisdom.