political action?

What do you think?
I think you have a serious case of tunnel vision.

Linux is an enabler. It enables all sorts of people to use computers for whatever they want, be it political action or pornography. What the LDP is for is for documenting hardware and software issues so that people can solve their own problems by themselves. As I suggest you do. Meanwhile, we'll just concentrate on doing the best technical job we can, which is at the heart of Linux and FSF. It's probably a foreign concept to you.

The reason Linux is going to take over the world is that it has one raison d'etre, and one only: be the best we can be. Bill Gates lost sight of that, and it'll be his downfall.

I applaud your desire to change the world, but Linux has been doing it quietly and apolitically for years. Somehow I like correct better than politically correct any day.

Gary