LFS-HOWTO

I've noticed that there are two copies of the Linux-From-Scratch-HOWTO in
the pdf format, the newer version (1.3, 02/2000) being the LFS-HOWTO, and
they're both in the pdf tarball. I assume this wasn't intentional, that'd
be a little wierd.

Peter Keller   ||   pak@conan.ids.net   ||   http://users.ids.net/~pak/

"My object in living is to unite my avocation with my vocation
 As my two eyes make one in sight.
 Only where love and need are one, and the work is play for mortal stakes,
 Is the deed ever really done for Heaven and future's sakes."

                                                    -Robert Frost