Welcome To The CFN Solution"

"Thank you for your interest in our program.
You have completed Step 1 Of Our 2-Part Qualifying Process.
************************
Welcome to the Carribbean Financial Network:
The Most Exciting Emerging Solution To Financial Independence
For Home-Based Entrepreneurs (Absolutely Not MLM)

Our Qualified Members Testify To The Power of Our Program In
Helping Them Quickly Learn:

--Tax-Free Living
--Private and Unique Domestic and Global Investment Secrets
--Guaranteed $1000/Day Income Strategies From Your Home Office
--How To Get Paid Up To $20,000 For Taking Trips To The
Carribbean Islands

Visit Our Sites And Fill Out Our Pre-Qualifying Application
To Receive Free Information And An Immediate Call From An
Online Expert:
<A HREF="http://208.156.39.20/~neweconomy77";>
<A HREF="http://www.neweconomy77.homepage.com/index.html";>

As You Know, Our Program Is Simple, Direct, and Completely
Unique In The Industry...
Just Fill Out Your Application Now To Qualify
And Receive A Courtesy Call From One Of Our Company Leaders