Anyone using WP9?

In my ever-expanding quest for GUI program for writing DocBook, I
gave Corel's WordPerfect 9 (or 2000) a test drive.  It claims support
for SGML and XML, but is rather poorly documented.

I've been able to load in documents and the tags seem to work okay, but
validation stops at the <article> tag. *grumble*.  Only seems to accept
books.

Anyone out there using WP 9 for writing DocBook?

-Mark