DocBook and HOWTO

Hi,

I haven't totally followed the thread about Docbook and HOWTOs but I
just read on the site that Docbook is now allowed for HOWTOs as well.
A few of you guys were talking about linuxdoc -> docbook converters.
I also got the impression that there were more than just one converter
available. So the logical next question: which one is being used with
success? Or is it perhaps easier to start from scratch (since I'm using
Lynx to convert the .lyx doc. to sgml format I might have to start over
again using the docbook template. Not that big a deal: just a matter of
some copying and pasting. Would give me something to do on a snowy
night).

--
TTS Linux Solutions
Gerard Beekmans