Re: GIF in HOWTOs

On dim, 13 fév 2000, Cees de Groot à écrit
>dave@lafn.org said:
>> On Wed, Feb 09, 2000 at 04:34:20PM +0100, jdd wrote:
>> > If the sgml tools are to be maintained anew, I see only one thing who
>> > lacks : the ability to use tables.
>
>Tables have been in Linuxdoc-SGML since almost day one...

may be you misunderstand. I don't mean table of content, but table of
value, like
_____
|a|b|c|
----
 and I don't find any thing like this in the sgml-tools guide or
Linuxdoc HOWTO

a brief look at linuxdoc.dtd shows table in a definition in 96 one but not
in 97, and I'm unable to derive the needed tag from this

can you quote any reference doc?

 thanks

--
Linux, nouvelles de science fiction (écrites par moi)
pédagogie de la dao et plein d'autres choses