Re: Good news for docbook fans

On Thu, Feb 10, 2000 at 09:03:51AM -0200, Jorge Godoy wrote:
> I agree with having a directory for each DocBook HOWTO, but not
> because it can't be converted to txt. The tag I'm suggesting at the

Ok

> Don't deprecate plain text documents!!! They are very useful over slow
> links or for a quick reference.

So you will have a DOCBOOK dir and subdirs for each DocBook document.

> Why are you asking? I think that we can create it and they'll keep

Because the size will increase (docbook + pdf)

> I wish you get better soon.

Thanks ; I'll try to post the website comments this afternoon.

--
Guylhem P. Aznar                               http://www.linuxdoc.org
guylhem \@/ metalab.unc.edu             http://metalab.unc.edu/guylhem

PGP signature