Re: First batch and mini HOWTOs

Hi,

> After our previous discussions I think we could go on calling the mini
> HOWTOs "mini HOWTO".

I don't think that decision is quite fair. We had a discussion on this
list, and the _majority_ of posters favoured the idea of abandoning this
random distinction. I have been working on a web based system that would
enable people to help in the annotation/categorizing the list of HOWTOs
but due to overwhelming work pressure I have not yet been able to complete
it. It will be a couple of week yet.

/Morten

--
Morten Kjeldgaard   <mok@imsb.au.dk>             | Phone : +45 89 42 50 26
Institute of Molecular and Structural Biology    | Fax   : +45 86 12 31 78