Re: [oswg-dis] Re: reader comments & reviews

On Mon, Jan 31, 2000 at 12:55:45PM -0500, Deb Richardson wrote:
> > An author recently suggested we should link your site too.
>
> You're more than welcome to do so :)

Ok

> > Would you allow us retrieving documents (we will open a DocBook section
> > very soon ; Jorge Godoy is our DocBook coordinator) and including them
> > on our search engine?
>
> You want to mirror the OSWG?  Why?  The Open Source Documentation Index

Not exactly, rather include some relevant documents in the corresponding
sections, indexing them in our search engine...

> I'm curious about what having the OSWG content included at the LDP site
> would accomplish.  You must keep in mind that most of the OSWG documents
> are not licensed according to the LDP License or boilerplate copyright

Of course, we will not include any non free document.

> notice.  Additionally, the OSWG content is not necessarily
> Linux-specific.  This being the case, I don't really see how the OSWG

Neither linux unspecific documentation

--
Guylhem P. Aznar                               http://www.linuxdoc.org
guylhem \@/ metalab.unc.edu             http://metalab.unc.edu/guylhem