Contributing.

Hi,

Before we post on cola (Stern could you do this?), I think we should
better explain how people can contribute to the LDP.

IMHO, we should have a big "contribute" link with :
 - a link to the license guide
 - a link to the HOWTO HOWTO
 - a link to the manifesto
 - an explaination about peer review (Alessandro posted it some times
   ago, I can't find it on the site, is it available somewhere?)
 - contacting us first
 - and finally posting to ldp-submit

What does our webmaster think about it?

Comments?

Alessandro, your response for the frame buffer mini HOWTO is very
interesting, and maybe we should put in in this document?

BTW, there's still no volunteer for the "tracking document" project :-(

--
Guylhem P. Aznar                               http://www.linuxdoc.org
guylhem \@/ metalab.unc.edu             http://metalab.unc.edu/guylhem