Re: New OPL Draft

Branden Robinson wrote:

> I think you are overly enamored of your own analogies, so much so that
> you're asserting a slippery slope argument with a JATO engine strapped to
> your back, but I'll take the "please don't" part under advisement.

Your crossposting to ldp-discuss and debian-legal has confused my
response.
My questions about definition of why the content guidelines for data
should be any different to the content guidelines for elsewhere belonged
to debian-legal. The rest belonged to ldp-discuss (where I picked this
up). Perhaps I should have split my response.

I'll split this response, although I wonder if you're subscribed to
ldp-discuss?

Terry