fyi: site updates

Greg Ferguson <gferg@hoop.timonium.sgi.com> wrote:
> - created a "volunteers" list which take the place of the old "team"
>   list (www.linuxdoc.org/vlist.html). Take notice of the substantial
>   list of those that have contributed content to the LDP.

I just checked the page.  Good lord.

Speaking as a mere content provider (ie, author), this looks rather bizarre
and insulting.  Does the LDP really have such an exaggerated sense of its
own importance?  Should I be grateful that it sees me as one of the "little
people" who provide documents for its web pages?

Is there another Linux documentation project I can join?  This one does
nothing for me, as far as I can tell, and I'm tired of its attitude.

-Tom