Re: Linux Documentation E-Commerce Store Proposal From Talinda Incorporated

I sent this proposal out almost a month ago and have received no response.

Does anyone see a benefit to having hardcopies orderable/available of  LDP
documents?  What documents make sense to create hardcopy manuals of?

Please see the proposal below.