Re: [oswg-dis] Re: Open Document Environment (ODE)

Aaron Turner wrote:

> Sounds good.  I haven't been able to get a hold of Roger with SEUL yet, so
> someone PLEASE setup a list for this!  Everytime someone responds to one
> of my emails I get 3 copies and it's driving me nuts!

If it's okay with everyone, I'll have one set up through the oswg within
the next couple of hours.  For sake of simplicity, I'll call it
"ode-discuss@oswg.org".  It doesn't need to be a permanent list, just a
temporary solution until we decide how this should be approached.

I, for one, am extremely excited about the discussions that have been
going on here.  I recommend that we approach and involve the *BSD
documentation projects and others when we migrate discussion to the new
list.  If anyone knows of other projects we should approach about
involvement, send a note and/or tell them about the new list when it's
set up.

I'll send a notification when the list is ready.  Right now I have to go
get food :>  I'll respond to Aaron's post in more detail later this
evening.

- deb

--
Deb Richardson, Executive Editor