ode-discuss archives

The new mailing list will be archived via hypermail, and the archives
are available at:

http://www.oswg.org/archives/ode-discuss/

As I mentioned before, this list can be considered a temporary solution
to the mail flood this discussion has brought for some of us (I get at
least 3 copies of each mail that's cc'd).  Under no circumstances do I
want this to be mis-read as an attempt by the OSWG to co-opt these
discussions, and the list can be dissolved at any time.

"subscribe" in the subject line.

To post to the new list, send mail to ode-discuss@oswg.org.

If you know of other Open Source or Open Content documentation projects
that might be interested in taking part in these discussions, please
forward this information along to them.  In particular, I think that the
FreeBSD Documentation Project and the KDE documentation project should
be included.  I'll send mail to those lists when I find the appropriate
addresses.

- deb

--
Deb Richardson, Executive Editor