Re: sgml-tools for Linuxdoc

On Wed, 22 Dec 1999, Taketoshi Sano wrote:

> I check the contents of disk.sgml, and it has
>
> <sect1>Linux <tt/md/ Kernel Patch

I would advise to get used to <tt>md</tt> here and use all closing tags.
You should find more on this in the archives of the sgml-tools mailinglist
(http://www.via.ecp.fr/ml/sgml-tools/) but it has been quite a while ago.

This does make for simpler transitions to DocBook SGML later on.

Hugo.

hvdkooij@caiw.nl	http://home.kabelfoon.nl/~hvdkooij/