Delays.....

Hello All,

Just a quick note to let you know that there is a delay in updating
HOWTOs.  I've been so busy trying to get everything else together so that
this *won't* happen that its crept up on (that and Christmas and New Year
is approaching).

If you have submitted a doc and you don't see it being updated the reason
is solely my own.

I do apologize for the delay and will get them uploaded as soon as I can
(max is 2 more days....today is Thursday).

I do apologize for any inconvenience and I will get things taken care of
as promised.

Best Regards,
Tim Bynum