Link needed...

Ok, since comments about syntax, grammar and spelling aren't very
popular here, how about a straight information design comment?

I for one couldn't care less about the "graphic design" of the LDP
since I use it exclusively as an information tool. So, toward that
end, can someone add an obvious, easy-to-find link on the front page
to the LDP Search Engine?

That seems an obvious destination point for users of the site, and I
can't find it anywhere on the main page. Maybe I'm just too pedantic
to see it? :>

Kendall Clark