Re: Submissions and comments

Hello,

> Shouldn't the discussions be on ldp-discuss instead of ldp-submit?
At no time should ldp-submit be used for discussions.  This list is only
here to accept submissions.  It will do nothing but muck things up and
confuse people and open up the LDP for more 'constructive criticism'. :)

Yes..this is sarcasm, but in a friendly tone.  We're doing what we can, so
use the lists for what they are designed for and only submit documents to
ldp-submit.

Thanks for your time and patience.......

Tim

--
Linux HOWTO coordinator
tjbynum@metalab.unc.edu, linux-howto@metalab.unc.edu (HOWTO's)

                                D I P C
   The system that enables you to write distributed programs.......the
   easy way!
                        http://wallybox.cei.net/dipc/