Re: General Positive Feedback re: revision of site (fwd)

On 29 Sep, Guylhem Aznar wrote:

> Once again : NO PARTICULAR LICENSE WILL BE REQUIRED.
> One will certainly be suggested if it best fit LDP needs, but that's
> all.
>
> You'll have a manifesto, a set of licenses and the freedom to pick or
> write the one you want.

I look forward to the web site actually reflecting that.

What would make me really happy is to have all the related material that
is currently there removed, and some notice to the effect that revised
versions are being developed, pointing people to this list if they have
an interest in the process in the interim.

Terry

--
terry@albert.animats.net, terry@linux.org.au