Re: General Positive Feedback re: revision of site (fwd)

Hello,

O.k. I am going to try and stop this right now. First CVS is under
development and expected to working by mid-october. Second we are also
working on a FTP infrastructure, which in fact already exists but does not
have much bandwidth.

We are also working on producing an online disccusion area plus licensing
issues.

We must remember that the core team is trying to fix the mega problems
that existed from the past plus fix all the others that have arisen since
then.

It is not an issue of ignoring the authors, it is an issue of being
patient. The core team has only really been in place for less than 30
days.

Poet

<BEGIN="Signature">
<PROJECT>LinuxPorts 	- http://www.linuxports.com     </PROJECT>